For our reading tasks we were reading a book about two guys learning how to survive on a
My group called Tui, had a task to do which was to list 10 survival tips when you are on a Life Craft. My tips are:
1. You need to practice getting into the Life Craft.
2. You must learn how to swim.
3. Make sure you wear proper clothing.
4. YOU MUST NOT DRINK YOUR URINE
or else you're get thirsty.
5. Take seasick pills.
6. You definitely need your life jacket
7. Know how to release and inflate the craft.
8. You have to cuddle amongst each other to keep warm.
9. You have to believe you are going to survive.
10. Make sure you have a plastic bag in case you spew up.